The $PETS Token Generation Event and How-To Guide for the Moonriver Network
As the $PETS token generation event (T.G.E.) quickly approaches, we wanted to update our community on where they can purchase the token, as well as inform airdrop recipients and IDO participants on how they will obtain their $PETS tokens.
From October 28th you’ll be able to purchase $PETS tokens on both the Ethereum and Moonriver blockchains, through the following contract addresses on the Uniswap (ETH) and Solarbeam (Moonriver) DEX’s:
$PETS will also be available on CEX exchanges MEXC and Bitmart.
$PETS Distribution for IDO, IEO and Airdrop Participants
The $PETS token will be distributed to your Moonriver compatible wallet. As the token is an ERC-20 token you will not lose your tokens if your ethereum wallet does not support Moonriver yet, simply use our guide below in this article to do so and your tokens will appear.
- The $PETS token generation event will take place on Thursday, October 28th (Time to be announced).
- Following TGE, Solarbeam, Bondly, Mantra DAO, Redkite & GameFi IDO participants will receive tokens directly to their Moonriver compatible wallets.
- IDO Round Release Schedule: Initial 30% to be released upon TGE, with a linear distribution of the remaining tokens over 3 months.
- $PETS tokens from IEO’s will be distributed directly by participating CEX’s MEXC & Bitmart.
- PolkaPet holders who are eligible for a $PETS airdrop will be receiving their tokens directly to Moonriver-compatible wallets.
Adding Moonriver Network to MetaMask
As stated above, in order to see your $PETS tokens distributed on Moonriver you will need to make sure your wallet is connected to the Moonriver Network. The following is a detailed explanation of how to create a MetaMask wallet and connect it to Moonriver 👇
- Follow this link and click “Download” in the upper right corner:
2. Upon download, you will be prompted to either import a wallet using a recovery seed phrase or set up a new wallet. Here you will click ”Create a Wallet”.
3. Upon completion, you will then see the main MetaMask interface. Click on the top right logo and go to “Settings”.
4. Navigate to the Networks tab and then click the “Add Network” button.
5. In this window, fill out the following information and then click “Save”:
- Network Name: Moonriver
- RPC URL: https://rpc.moonriver.moonbeam.network
- ChainID: 1285
- Symbol (Optional): MOVR
- Block Explorer (Optional): https://blockscout.moonriver.moonbeam.network/
6. You will now need to add $PETS to your wallet as a custom token to view it. Click “Import tokens”.
7. Input the $PETS Moonriver contract address in the “Token Contract Address” field. The “Token Symbol” and “Token Decimal” fields should automatically populate. If not, fill in those fields as well.
Token Symbol: PETS
Token Decimal: 18
Congratulations! Your MetaMask wallet is now connected to the Kusama, Moonriver network and you will have the ability to see your distributed $PETS tokens. 👏
About PolkaPet World
PolkaPet World is an NFT project created by Bondly in partnership with some of the biggest names in the Polkadot ecosystem. Each PolkaPet is embodied as an artistic creature that represents a specific Polkadot project.
All PolkaPets hold unique project-specific utility to reward community members for holding their PolkaPet NFTs in their wallets. The utility can be a discount on fees, an airdrop of tokens to PolkaPet cardholders, or various other properties.
The $PETS token is the utility token used to engage with PolkaPet World products and services, as well as allowing governance rights and access to exclusive sales.
Follow PolkaPet World: