You may well have seen our introduction to the three Polygon Pets in recent weeks, but how well do you really know the characters in our story?
Test yourself with this quiz and we’ll post the answers tomorrow. No cheating!
- What blasted through the sky when we were first introduced to Baiyun? Thunder and lightening
- What colour was the lightening that chased him? Red
- Who could Baiyun not escape from early on in the story? Shadow Queen
- What does Kaali find comfort in? The storms
- What was Kaali’s newest hobby? Walking. Stalking.
- What was Kaali no longer? The Storm Princess
- Finish this sentence; Paarja is the Prince of…? Storm
- Which mountain range is regarded as the heart of the world’s storm? Kerjag
- What colour is Paarja’s fur? Deep purple
- When we first met Paarja, what was he leaping between? Mountain tops
About PolkaPet World
PolkaPet World is an NFT project created by Forj in partnership with some of the biggest names in the Polkadot ecosystem. Each PolkaPet is embodied as an artistic creature that represents a specific Polkadot project.
All PolkaPets hold unique project-specific utility to reward community members for holding their PolkaPet NFTs in their wallets. The utility can be a discount on fees, an airdrop of tokens to PolkaPet cardholders, or various other utilities.
The $PETS token is the utility token used to engage with PolkaPet World products and services, as well as allowing governance rights and access to exclusive sales.
Follow PolkaPet World:
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 142M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your dApp, get started here.